Ugh-ugh-ugh, decided to take a tiny break from all the stuff I'm wrapped in currently b/c it's awful - I didn't write anything for like... 5 months?!! Ohhh...
Before you start reading, part 3 of this may contain spoilers so approach with cautiousness!
1. First of all, guys, there's an awesome POKER CARD DESIGN CONTEST I almost forgot about. The deadline is January 3 so you've got time and just... go! Go and check it out! It's an amazing one *-* You won't be disappointed, I promise *on her way to work on her own entry*
2. I'm sooooo done with myself rn you can't even imagine >_<
B/c of course I don't have 99 fandoms to fan over and make fanart based on, of course I don't have tons of stuff to do for the uni, of course my 100+ sketches/ideas/doodles will finish themselves, of course...
So it's only natural I HAD to get myself into another fandom...
...let alone, in an absolutely new area for me - never before have I fangirled over a band, never ever. It's usually just the music itself I like/luv/am currently crazy about (usually listening to some songs... and listening and listening to the point I start having an opposite reaction and in the end can't stand a tune of it anymore, so have to switch to sth old or sth new and then back again, you know how it is, don't you?) and that's it, the range of my interest doesn't spread any further, not on the artist. To be fair, the same happened with Hurts at first - sure, I was aware of their exsistence, I heard them at their boom period and later and saw their clips and didn't single them out that much... untill about a month ago - when came across this once again and BAM! - sth clicks and Stacy's going mental all of a sudden And the most amazing thing about all this is the fact that I've been listening to their music for weeks now and not only I can't stop but I also don't want to listen to anything else, not really.
So, as I've already went through the first 4 standart stages of fangirling:
- watching all the MVs and listening to each and every possible song of them (including life performances which are mindblowing) - check
- watching every existing interview in every possible language - check
- roaming aggressively around every hurtsblog one could find and doubling the amount of the liked posts in the process - check
- sharing it all with your best friend (aka showering him/her with the fandom stuff up his/her neck so you're not the one suffering all the feels) - check (pretty sure some part of her still hates me for this lol)
- the 5th one is FANARTing! You better be ready~~~
Also I've got a problem I guess - each and every time I see 'hurtsband' tag I read it as 'husband(s)' )xD
3. Just some random latest stuff on fandoms... or more like current strongest emotions:
SPN - THEY KILLED KEEEEEEVIN!!!
How could they?! bb ;_______;
I'm not even starting about Ezekiel/Gadriel... And I was enjoing all the Winchester feels hoping at least bros will be ok for once
I mean, every attempt at watching sth Sherlock related, sth like THIS, ends up with
Also lots of Haven, TWD and AHS feels
And oh, TeenWolf promos were awesome! Untill Jeff ruined everything... as always =_=
4. I srsly have SO MUCH university stuff to do ~@_@~ I read through all your amazing comments and notes and messages, guys, and sometimes I even manage to answer them but mostly I'm being an awfully awful person I'm so sooorry You're all too awesome for me, I don't deserve you T_T
5. Btw, I'm still taking comissions - fanart,OCs, portraits - everything. Perhaps, will take a break in the end of the month...